Competition live dates – 3rd March, 10th March, 17th March and 24th of March.
Final slot machine date – Friday 31st March 2017
Please note: Each slot machine is live for 24 hours and closes on 11.59pm on the day in question. Users must match up 3 logos to win a prize or coupon.
Prizes will be distributed within 28 days of the competition closing.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all citizens of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of Teva UK Ltd and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All prizes are non-transferable. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
5. All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
6. Entries must be submitted via the Slot Machine Facebook application found here www.facebook.com/Sudocrem. Users can play the Slot Machine THREE times every Friday and can earn additional plays if they achieve the actions listed below. Users can return every Friday to play again for free. Users can win by matching up 3 brand logos in a row.
6a. Upon clicking the app, users will need to enter their email address (which will be used to contact them if they win a prize). Users will then need to take a spin and match up logos to obtain a prize or coupon; however a prize is not guaranteed.
6b. Users can gain additional spins (or entries) by:
6c. Users will be required to invite unique Facebook friends to the competition in order to secure an extra play. i.e. users can only invite a particular friend once, for the duration of the whole competition.
6d. Users can only follow the official Sudocrem Twitter page once. They will not be allowed to unfollow then refollow to gain an extra play.
6e. Users can only follow the official Sudocrem Pinterest page once. They will not be allowed to unfollow then refollow to gain an extra play.
6f. Any user who is identified as ‘cheating’ or ‘hacking’ the competition application in any way, will be disqualified and banned from the Sudocrem Facebook page. There is no right to appeal.
6g. Users found to be using fake Facebook friend profiles to secure extra plays will also be disqualified and banned from the Sudocrem Facebook page. There is no right to appeal.
6h. Important note: if an entrant believes they have won a prize, that entrant must submit information to the application using the submission form for the prize to be correctly awarded. Any user who does not fill out the detail submission form upon winning the prize will not be entitled to winning a prize and this will be at Teva UK Ltd(a subsidiary of Teva PLC) discretion. We advise that users who win a prize but cannot enter the information required (for whatever reason) should screenshot their winners screen and ID number. Users who not managed to submit their information have 48 hours to lodge a claim for a prize and must do so via Facebook private message.
7. The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of competition entries, without explanation or prior notification is entirely at the discretion of Teva UK Ltd.
8. All entries must be received by 11.59pm on each day the slot machine is made available to play. The Sudocrem Slot Machine will be made available to play for 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of March.
Final slot machine date – 31st March 2017
9. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
10. The prizes available are as follows:
11. If the selected Competition Winners do not claim their prizes within 21 working days of being advised of winning via email, Teva UK Ltd reserves the right to redraw the competition and select an alternative Competition Winner.
11a. It is the responsibility of users to download or print off the discount voucher where applicable. No hard copies will be provided.
11b. Submitted personal data will only be used to inform competition entrants of a prize win. None of the data supplied will be used for marketing or other purposes. No personal data collected through the prize-draw form will be sold or made public. Unless a user wins a tangible prize that needs to be sent, their contact details will not be used.
11c. Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of winners.
12. All prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the competition completion date.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Teva UK Ltd and accordingly Teva UK Ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Teva UK Ltd as a result thereof.
14. By entering the competition it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
15. Teva UK Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
16. Teva UK Ltd accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the Prize.
17. The Competition will be governed by English law.
18. Teva UK Ltd, save to the extent that disclosure might be required by law, keep confidential all information about the entrants and shall not disclose or share any information which they learn about the entrant.
19. There is no cash alternative to any prize presented.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.